Thursday, 12 January 2012

Reflection on the Week Jan 8 to Jan 13 2012

             This week was a very tiring week since we all just got back from vacation. I thought in order of my goals I was dissatisfied about not reading enough on the vacation and really need to step up on reading. Furthermore I was really sad that Maria and Scott left al though this week new students came to replace them and it was very exciting for me. However in class I have started to be more organized by bringing a pencil case to school so i don't lose my scissors or glue or pens pencils. Furthermore we just started doing table points and i am very happy because we have 3 points and tied with the charms table( are table is called BRAZ).I am very happy with the work I have achieved this week and i would rate this week 6.7/10.

No comments: