Monday, 12 March 2012

Do You Really Know Your Amercian Histroy? By Riya

For cumputers class we had a task to make a bitstrips comic to show all the learning we have leared during our Amercian's History unit.I feel i deserve a four because i really put effort into my bitstrips comic and i really made facts into a engaging fun comic. Also one of the catogrioes were effort, ansd i clearly think that when a lot of my classmates were talking and fooling around i was conatrationg very hard to make my comic perfact with no talking inevoled. I feel i desevre i four because also no one in the cass did a gameshow ato express there facts mainly most of them was in a certain event. And i feel thats a very smat and fun way of putting facts toghter. I am very proud of what i prouduced and i hope you agree with my opioin on my comic and.... ENJOY:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.http://www.bitstripsforschools.com/activity/147191/#submitted

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no Spring Break updates?