Sunday, 1 April 2012

Welcome to the Land of Cricket (India)


For Spring Break me, and my family enjoyed going to India for holiday. It was very fun and I love meeting my relatives, sadly I did not have so much since I big bug stung me during the New Delhi vacation. I just wanna say three things about my holiday it was excitun (PORMANTAUEO WORD EXICTIOG AND FUN), different, chaotic.

In many ways India was different, and wait tell you find out the ways. Hopeful, I left Singapore and coming to India dirty and bath needed. However that seemed like a hard mission to acomphisled the mission staring at a bucket, and sun silk shampoo, and a blue ocean soap bar. Furthermore the difference did not end there, the TV channels were not in English, and half of them were unknown to me. Bad enough the bath, and TV was different there was no wifi! Normally in Singapore everywhere you go it is very easy to access a computer, but inn India everywhere you go it was very easy to not access the computer.

It was very excitun for a multitude of reasons. Additionally I never meet my mom’s parents, and this year I did so I enjoyed and cherished every moment with them, in the beach, house, mall, and car. However I also meet my mom’s sister’s son Aarahkia. Last time I meet him it was not exactly fun since he bit me but this time I had a blast playing with him, eating, sleeping, with him.

It was very chaotic and crazy in every way possible. We had a lot of friends to visit but very little time to do it in. It was crazy getting in the car and out, meeting our friends leaving. Going through so many flights, I am very amazed that I lost nothing during the shifts. From New Delhi, to Goa, to New Delhi, to Singapore.  By the time we reached Singapore I was very fatigued and done with craziness till next year.



 Overall India was exitun, chaotic, different, but mainly a memory to cherish.

No comments: