Thursday, 12 April 2012

Finally ITBS is Over!!!!

Thankfully ITBS is finshed I would like to give everyone i pat on there back for putting all the effort to work hard and finish ITBS! Since ITBS is a big thing in 5th grade my mom and dad made me practise. Most of you would be wondering how on earth do you practise for the ITBS? Well palpably my mom and dad have the answers. Luckily studying was not that bad for me since I had more self confidence and self discipline. Furthermore studying made me feel I had a better chance if scoring a magnificent score for ITBS say in the 90's. On the other hand it was quiet obnoxious and innadqete, since every this week and a relaxing fun week. I had to be home studying non stop praying that the studying will pay off. Sadly i don't know when the ITBS results will Be in. I hope i a'sed the test.... AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

P.S you may not have heard about these headphones called beats. There amazing for listening to since the quality is super and a massive improvement to the normal headphones. However my dad said if I scored a good on the ITBS in the 90's or above lets just say... "HELLO BEATS!!!!!"

No comments: